23/01/10

“When I Sold My Soul To The Machine” – Documentário sobre a origem do Electro

murdercapdvdLRGFRNT
"From the early nineties an electronical music culture emerged in The Hague, the Netherlands. This film travels back and forth in time, alongside the artists and styles while connecting the characteristics of this period."
It’s finally here!!! The first (and probably the last) film about the Hague’s electro community, centering around I-F’s Murder Capital crew! The DVD is entitled "When I Sold My Soul To The Machine" and it's basically the story of the Hague and it's vibrant electro/techno/disco scene. The Documentary includes I-F, Alden Tyrell, Orgue Electronique, Legowelt, Intergalactic Gary, Syncom Data, Guy Tavares (the originator of Bunker) Pametex and numerous DJ's and folk from the Hague scene. If you are a fan of Dutch techno and electro, you should chek this sh*t out immediately as it seems unlikely we’ll be able to get more of this in.


425 MB XviD AVI
video: 25 fps, 1265 kbps, 560x416
audio: 48000Hz, 103kbps, mpeg-1 layer 3



Sem comentários: